Monday, August 25, 2008

Some more May kit

I'm loving these kits, I'm using up the littlest bits of scraps.

Ds2 playing in the backyard as usual ...pantless. I cut some strips by hand to create a page boarder & cut 2 pieces of scraps to give a foundation to the photo. Stamped some bugs in VersaMark ink (tone-on-tone effect) to ground the title and used a Creative Cafe label to set the title.

I dug through my embellishment bins (sorted by colours) for buttons and using Glossy Accents & a splot of Stickles to glue down the buttons. I found that Stickles do not work to well on their own as glue, so adding Glossy Accents to the mix really gives buttons a staying power. (not the best pic)



Sticker letters - American Crafts felt Playroom & Doodlebug Loopy Lou Bon Bons, the owl is from my scrap bin (had for a few years). The journal stamp is an Autumn Leaves "For the record" stamped in Distress Brushed Corduroy.

No comments: